Beginning January 1, 2020, there will be changes to the way coins are distributed within the Elify Affiliate Program. The changes can be highlighted as follows:
1. Users are not affiliates until they sign-up to be an Elify Affiliate at affiliate.elify.com.
2. Coins are not distributed to users for any referrals they make until they've signed up to be an Elify Affiliate.
3. This does not impact any user who has already completed the process to be an Elify Affiliate.
Here are a few frequently asked questions regarding this change:
1. I have already completed the affiliate sign up process, will this impact me?
Answer: No, this will only impact those users who have not yet signed up to be an Elify Affiliate by logging in and accepting the Elify Affiliate terms and conditions at affiliate.elify.com.
2. I have referred users in the past, but have never cashed out or signed up to be an Elify Affiliate, will this impact me?
Answer: Yes, since you have not signed up to be an Elify Affiliate, all coins available in your account will be forfeited on January 1, 2020. To keep these coins, you must sign up to be an Elify Affiliate at affiliate.elify.com.
3. How do I know if I've become an Elify Affiliate already or not?
Answer: Simply log-in at affiliate.elify.com to verify. You will use your existing Shuffle log-in credentials to sign-in.
4. The Network tab of my app has disappeared, how do I get it back?
Answer: This means you have not completed the Affiliate sign-up process. To get the Network tab back, please sign-up to be an Elify Affiliate at affiliate.elify.com.
5. How does this impact referrals in my network?
Answer: It doesn't. For example: your direct referral Jane refers Susan, but Jane has not signed up to be an Elify Affiliate. Jane remains on your first level, and Susan remains on your second. If in the future Jane chooses to sign up to be an Elify Affiliate, she will earn coins moving from Affiliate sign-up day forward.
6. What happens if I have not signed up to be an affiliate?
Answer: Nothing changes for you. You can still share your cards and invite code as you always have. You won't be accumulating coins.
7. What happens if I have not signed up to be an affiliate and someone signs up under me, but I decide to become an affiliate at a later date?
Answer: You will start earning coins on referrals from the time you've become an affiliate moving forward. You do not retroactively earn coins, nor do you retroactively earn bonuses.
Have additional questions? Please contact our support team at email@example.com.