Posting your digital business card to social media is easy with the Elify app. You can even post your card directly to many social media platforms without even leaving the Elify app.
First question: are you posting your card in a way that you won’t know exactly who will be viewing it? For example, are you posting your card in a Facebook post that many people will see and click? If your answer is yes, follow below for using the Campaign feature to share your card. If your answer is no, click here to read our instructions for sharing one to one.
Campaigns are Elify’s way of giving you greater tracking capabilities on your mass digital business card shares. With a campaign, you can track when someone clicked your card, but we won’t be able to tell you who specifically (unless you include lead capture). Think of this, if you post to your Facebook profile on a Monday then again on a Friday, use two different Campaigns to track this. You’ll be able to see which day saw greater engagement with your digital business card.
To create a campaign from the app on your mobile device:
- Tap the card you wish to share/post.
- Select Campaigns
- Tap (+) to create a new campaign.
- Fill in the details of your campaign. Your viewers will not see the Title or Description.
- Modify your notifications.
- If you wish to include lead capture, follow the prompts to complete your lead capture form. Read all about Elify Lead Capture here.
- Tap the check mark in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Share in the upper right hand corner, and select the social media platform you wish to share to from the list of apps available on your device, or select the link to copy it to paste into any available field.
Mentioned in this article:
Posting to Facebook