Elify is proud to provide a Zoom integration for all it's users. Follow the instructions below to begin using Zoom in your Shuffle account.
Zoom works with Shuffle if the following conditions are met:
- You have a Shuffle account in good standing
- You have a free OR paid Zoom account in good standing
- Pre-approval of the Shuffle by Elify app on your zoom account
If you meet these conditions, please read on to learn more about integrating your Zoom and Shuffle accounts.
Step 1: Installing and Configuring Shuffle with your Zoom account.
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Shuffle by Elify app under Sales & Marketing.
- If the app is not pre-approved, please contact your Zoom admin to approve this app for your account.
- Click Install, confirm the permissions the app requires and choose Allow.
- On the app configuration page, verify that enable the Shuffle by Elify on your Zoom client is enabled.
Step 2: Using Shuffle by Elify with your Zoom account.
- Login to your Shuffle account through desktop or the app on your mobile device.
- Create a Card or Edit a Card
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings. Tap Advanced Settings.
- Toggle Show Zoom Webinar (BETA) on (blue) and input the webinar URL. Give your Webinar a name.
- Select Create New Webinar if your Webinar is not already scheduled in your Zoom account. This will open a new window that will allow you to create a new Webinar. (note: if the new webinar does not pop-up, please check your browsers pop-up settings to allow pop-ups in the Shuffle app.)
- Tap Next OR Save
When a recipient receives your card with a Zoom Webinar, they will be prompted to input their Name. The webinar will begin as soon as the host has started.
Removing Shuffle by Elify from your Zoom account:
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Search for Shuffle by Elify and click the app or navigate to your authorized apps via Manage Apps and choose Shuffle by Elify.
- Choose the Manage tab and click Configure.
- Turn off the setting “Enable Shuffle by Elify on your Zoom client”.
- Click Return to App Details
- Choose the Manage tab again and click Remove.
- Confirm the dialogue and click OK.